Twitter is partnering with Sprout Social, a social media software for social businesses, for a free training series; a Twitter certified product revolving around some of the best social media strategies, practices, tips and tricks to help you maximizing your Twitter exposure. You can sign up now, and join all three sessions at the start of 2014.
Sprout Social, as also known as Sprout, is a Chicago-based social management and engagement platform for business. Those folks working at Sprout surely like social media, and they made that their business. What they believe in, as clearly explained on Sprout’s “About” page, is that social media is, in today’s world, a crucial component of brand and customer relationship.
A 3-Part Webinar Series
Twitter is teaming up with Sprout Social for a co-host free training series that will teach you some of the best social media strategies, practices and tips to help you maximizing your Twitter exposure for your business. Each webinar will build up on the previous one, so to create together a great blend of tips and tricks to empower you with the right tools to launch your business on the “birdy” social network.
The three sessions – all of which will be at 2 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time), or 11 a.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time) – are the following:
- 101 session: This one, titled “Build & Manage Your Twitter Community”, will take place on Jan. 5, 2013, and it’ll explore the basics you need to learn and master in order to build, manage and engage with your Twitter fans as well as followers.
- 201 session: The second session will be about “Social Customer Care & Twitter Engagement”, and will take place on Feb. 19, 2014.
- 301 session: This last session, titled “Maximize Team Collaboration & Measure Twitter Performance” will happen on March 19, 2014.
The two speakers at this three-part webinar series are:
- Jimmy Hang (@JIMMYHANG) from Twitter, whose mission at Twitter is helping businesses organically grow (that is without spending money) their social position. Before working for Twitter, Jimmy was Marketing Manager at American Express Open.
- Terra Ickes (@SPROUTTERRA) form Sprout Social, who is manager of product training, customers’ product knowledge and customer education at Sprout will also join the sessions.
Ready to Sign Up?
If you’d like to take part in what we just explored together, visit this page on Sprout Social and fill up the registration form.