Have you ever been in need of sending an emergency email while stuck in a Brazilian Amazon jungle, completely surrounded by warriors of the Arrow Tribe? Now you can, with SMTP2GO.
Cannot send emails? Email delivery problems? We all had the same problem, at least once. A perfect solution is SMTP2GO.
The company was founded in 2006 by Mark Ling, Charles Abrahamson and Simon Slade in Christchurch, New Zealand. SMTP2GO is part of Sand Dune Mail Ltd.
Moreover, I'd add the company has today staff from all around the world: the U.S.A., Australia, Philippines, and of course New Zealand.
SMTP2GO boasts an incredible portfolio of 12,000 clients, and the company was included in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia & Pacific for 2012.
Why was the company founded in the first place? As you will read from the “About” section of SMTP2GO site:
To get started go to SMTP2GO homepage.
The platform is very straight forward and easy to use; you can set it up in a couple of minutes only. From the same page you can even try the service completely for free, which is indeed a good solution if you'd like to test the service.
I spent the last few days to study SMTP2GO products/services, and arrived to the conclusion it’s a sound plan. However, rest assured my research is not over. I’m planning to thoroughly review everything again to find out more about the service. I will write more articles in the near future. So...stay tuned!
What Does SMTP2GO Give You?
What are the best features you get access to with the above service?
- Fast set up: the account can be set up in just 2 minutes. Choose the proper SMTP settings on your devices and you’re ready to go.
- Get your email delivered: the company has handled customers’ email delivery since 2006; thus, they have enough experience to carry out a great performance.
- Strong architecture behind the scenes: SMTP2GO has a number of very fast servers at your service. These powerful servers are hosted at Servint, which is a very fast as well as reliable service working in the U.S. since the ‘90s. To know more about this go to SMTP2GO homepage, and jump on the “Features” section of the website.
- Send email no matter where you are: SMTP2GO was born in New Zealand, to give a solution to those who couldn’t send emails from remote locations. After years of excellent service provided to Kiwis, SMTP2GO now handles clients from all around the world, across many countries.
- Tracking system through detailed reports: SMTP2GO lets you track emails all the way from start to finish. This way you may see whether your email is reaching the inbox or not, understanding if your clients are throwing your emails into spam, as well as monitoring your customers' unsubscribing activity.
- Easy online payments: you can pay online with either credit card or PayPal, in the currency of your choice.
- Have the flexibility of a no contracts plan: you may cancel your account at any time.
- Support: get access to a strong customer support.
Is the Price Any Good?
That is a difficult question to answer. It depends upon your budget, and whether you are a high or low volume user. To get full details go to SMTP2GO page, then click on “Pricing”. Alternatively, see my summary below:
- With $9 per month you send up to 5,000 emails.
- $14 per month, up to 10,000.
- $26 per month, up to 20,000.
- $45 per month, up to 35,000.
- $59 per month, up to 50,000.
- $99 per month, up to 100,000.
- $149 per month, up to 200,000.
- $199 per month, up to 300,000.
- $299 per month, up to 500,000.
- $499 per month, up to 1,000,000.
Also, on the site's homepage you will be able to see a list of companies that are already using the service, in addition to some testimonials.
Have you ever had email delivery problems before? What do you think about the SMTP server service I just described? Tried it before? If you did, consider contributing to this article by leaving a comment below, so we can all know more about SMTP2GO. Share your thoughts with me/us at Writeca.com, and spark the conversation.
If you found the above info useful, subscribe to the newsletter, because more about SMTP2GO is coming, so you’ll get Writeca.com's updates dropped in your inbox.